Thursday 10 February 2011

productive day.....

... this sunny weather with the hint if Spring is doing wonders for my productivity!! I know, I know, it could still snow but please don't burst my wee happy bubble just yet!!

Had a very productive day today.  I'm signed up for not just one but four - yes you read that right! - four, "marketing for idiots" style courses.  Can't hurt I reckon!  I've also designed a new cake menu and a flyer and I've started on my dessert menu.  Go me!!  And I've done a bit of bookkeeping (yep, still hate it and don't miss the old job at all) and taken another cake order - admittedly for May, but still, an order is an order.  I am a happy bunny!!  And, two blogs in one day - I am on fire!!

A reason to celebrate cupcakes!
Reason to celebrate I reckon so made some chocolate peanut butter cupcakes!

I'm burnt out now...think I may have to collapse in front of TV!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Yum, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes.......I just cannot decide which is my fav, these or BROWNIES.
    Cupcakes for the girls night in went down a treat on Friday. Looking forward to the next time I have a valid excuse to order cakes.

    ReplyDelete