Tuesday 22 February 2011

The Bakehouse @ Dairsie Does Different

As it is my blog, I'm starting with me as a stall holder at the Dairsie Does Different fair!

I'm planning to do lots of lovely tasty cakes and baking to tempt everyone.  And, as it's Mother's Day on Sunday 3rd April (yep! it really is!), I'm going to do some lovely wee gifty things to help you out of a potential sticky fix!  I will confirm nearer the time exactly what I'll be selling but at the moment I'm thinking a multitude of spring-like, pretty cupcakes in a plethora of lovely flavours,  gooey chocolate brownies, cookies of some kind, museli-laden syrupy flapjacks and I may try whoopie pies too (no promises there!)!  I'm also thinking some jam/chutney/marmalade may make an appearance.

I have space for a few tables and chairs too so you can rest your legs from browsing all the fantastic art and craft that will be on display and have a reviving cuppa and chat!  With a bit of cake obviously.  You'll need the sugar boost before you head over to listen to our very own storyteller - yep, a treat for all!  More details of that coming later in the week.... promise!

Carrot Cake yumminess!
In the meantime, let me tempt you with sugary goodness courtesy of a couple of pics!

Lemony loveliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment