Friday 4 February 2011

I went to Costco last night ...

... and bought a Fire Extinguisher!  What on earth has happened to me?!!  There is a reason I should point out.  I haven't gone bonkers quite yet.

I'm putting together my application for the Fife Show (Saturday 21st May - a date to add to your diary!)  and as if I don't have a million and one other things to think about for it - what will I bake, what size will my stall be, what will I decorate it with to make myself stand out, blah blah blah - I have to have a fire extinguisher!  The risk assessment form is finished - thankfully not a lot of risks attached to a cake stand except for the eating too much bit, but that is outwith my control!  Had a quick trip to Costco/Ikea last night to pick up some platters and bits and pieces and there, nestled on a wee shelf in the depths of Costco, was a small fire extinguisher, just big enough to fit in my box of bits for such events as fairs and trade shows.  Just what every girl needs!  I am being organised - and anyone who knows me well will know this is a development in itself!  The fact that I'm developing a box of bits is a miracle to start with.

A fascinating insight into the life of a baker and caterer.  Who knew?!



Banoffee Cupcake
On a more fun note, I've been experimenting with cupcakes.  Pics attached of the latest delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment