Thursday 10 February 2011

Chocolate cake...

Chocolate cake ... yummy!

Had a couple of orders this week which is nice!! That should pay for my Fife Show stand which I've just applied for!  Made a couple of very chocolatey fudge cakes, one in the style of the picture, and cupcakes for parties!  Nice to feel that people like what I do.  Just need to do some marketing now to increase my customer base.  Not my strong spot but I'm trying!

The next big event should be the Dairsie Crafty Fair that I'm organising with my friend Lindsay, an equestrian artist.  Check out her blog http://mathersart.blogspot.com  She does some great things as you'll see on her blog.  Look out for the portrait of Moss, my brother's collie!  See, she doesn't just do horses!! We are working together to try and organise a wee event with some local businesses who are also just starting up, to be held in Dairsie, our local village.  Details will follow when we know more.  Watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment