Monday 9 May 2011

busy, busy, busy

It has been a somewhat insane few days since the MUSA taster night.  I've made lots of cake and done a buffet too.  I'm very very pleased!! Birthday cake, cupcakes and babycakes have nestled alongside Royal Wedding babycakes, Open Studios arty babycakes and twister bread and savoury buffet delights. I'll let photos of some of the things I've done tell the tale!!

A 40th Chocolate Birthday Cake. Simple but tasty!

Red Velvet Royal Wedding babycakes.  Red, white and blue ahoy!

After Eight babycakes fit for an Open Studios art preview. Someone said they were works of art themselves.  And there's how to make me very happy!!

Birthday cupcakes fit for a 10 year old princess.
Girly and sparkly!
I do Vegan too.  A vegan vanilla cupcake.  Would you guess that?!!

Fairy cakes fit for a 7year old's party.
A new addition from the cocktail baby cake range
that I'm developing.  Cosmo's that would suit
Carrie Bradshaw as much as her Manolo's I hope.  


Caramelised onion & cheddar twister bread.
Now, wouldn't you be my friend
 for a swirl of cheesy goodness!!


Buffet-tastic - crostini with caprese and
home-made olive tapenade.  Yum!


Next event is the Fife Show on Saturday 21st May.  Details will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment