Monday 16 May 2011

The Fife Show

Only a few days to go until my next BIG event - The Fife Show is on Saturday 21st May.  Details on their website - http://www.fifeshow.com

I'm baking like a crazy woman!  Rocky road, flapjacks, tablet, cookies, tarts and of course, cupcakes, cupcakes and more cupcakes!  Lots and lots of tasty treats to tempt you in amongst watching the handsome beasties and the even handsome-er young farmers.  Mmmmm!  Be it rain or shine, it is always a cracking day out so make sure you drag out your Hunter wellies and your Barbour jacket (not compulsory!) and head to Kinloss, just outside Cupar.  You won't be sorry.  And, of course, make sure you pop by and say hi!

See you there!  Pics after the event - maybe even before to tempt you, if I get 5 mins whilst I bake my socks off in the steamy confines of my kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment