Friday 18 March 2011

sprinkles and sugar flowers

My Spring and mother's day sprinkles and cupcake cases have arrived.  Yeah!!  Lovely pretty pastel colours, spring flowers and hearts galore!  As much as I love my chocolate stars and edible glitter, new pretty and cheery sprinkles do gladden my heart and put a wee bounce in my step!

Mum has been on the case for me again too making pretty little daisies.  She has become my first official employee/volunteer I think!! I've decided that as the daisy has kind of become my logo, it is going to appear on all of my orders so keep an eye out for it when you take delivery of a Bakehouse bundle of goodies!  No doubting who the cakes have come from then!  Daisies make me feel all cheery and smiley too so hope they do the same for you!

The new sprinkles and cases will make their debut at Dairsie Does Different I think, if I can wait that long to use them!

daffodils and roses, forget-me-nots and daisies

No comments:

Post a Comment